NEW HAMPSHIRE'S RADON MITIGATION
WATER TREATMENT SPECIALISTS
With decades of experience, our trained technicians take pride in their skills and ability to provide all of our customers with the best in state-of-the-art system installations, products and technology. We customize a system to meet your individual needs, teach you about that system, and are always available to answer any questions you may have- even if it's years later!
- Fully insured
- Trained and Certified by the AARST National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) for Radon Contractor Proficiency.
- Certified Water Quality Association, CWS Level 6
- New Hampshire Systems Operators License #1792
- Member in good standing of the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)
- Certified by Cook College at Rutgers University for "waterborne radon proficiency"
- Certified by the Center of Environmental Research and Technology Institute (CERTI)
- A Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ Rating
Visit Us Online @ radonh2o.com
Ask us your questions about Radon or Water Treatment below